Results 1 to 10 of 41

Thread: Flair Wins!!!!!!1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Slobber Knocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2007
    Posts
    807
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Flair Wins!!!!!!1

    The NATURE BOY defeats Randy Orton 1-2-3..... Jericho distracts ref.......Slick Ric Applies the Greco-Roman punch to the scrotum, rolls up Orton and somehow Orton's trunks get into Flair's hands.......57 year old "Dirtest Player in the Game" wins again!
    WHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Flair Wins!!!!!!1

    Was this one for the title?
    How many has Ol' Rick won? 52?
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Flair Wins!!!!!!1

    I thought it was for the title, but apparently not. They started the beginning of the Flair retirement tonight I believe. Vince told him he'll retire 'when he loses' after Flair said he would never retire.

    Build up, Flair might have a nice run till Wrestlemania now.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Flair Wins!!!!!!1

    For some reason I have a feeling he will get a title shot at Orton and Ric will get hit with some sweet chin music.
    crack is whack

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Slobber Knocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2007
    Posts
    807
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Flair Wins!!!!!!1

    I think you mean Shawn Michael's sweet chin music. Not Orton.
    What I think could happen.....Flair turns dirty (no!!!!) and becomes Orton's "manager."

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Flair Wins!!!!!!1

    I wish they could come up with a way for Flair to stop competing with some dignity. It's hard watching him now after watching him for 30 years. I'm sure he has a lot to still contribute, but just not in the ring.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •